For our domain 'Value Management' we are looking for a senior consultant in Health Economics:
In the current context the value of a health technology (drug or other product) in healthcare and healthcare institutions has become very important. hict helps suppliers to identify, quantify, optimise and create this value by deploying its knowledge and experience in healthcare institutions and the healthcare sector.
As senior consultant you are responsible for a wide range of aspects of a project: creating client proposals, developing study designs, executing and managing these studies/projects.
You translate the customer's demand to an adequate solution in close collaboration with the customer and other members of the project team. Given your health economics expertise, your responsibilities will mainly be linked to projects within this sub-domain.
You have a Master degree and relevant experience within health economics (in particular cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses)
- a minimum of 2 years experience in health economic evaluations and/or budget impact analysis of medical interventions:
- Data collection, modelling (conceptual and practical), reporting.
- a good insight in the Belgian healthcare system.
- basic knowledge of general hospital financing in general and financing of drugs in particular.
- experience with collecting and analysis of data (including the relevant software you use for this).
- knowledge of analysis of data and registration systems in the Belgian healthcare.
- a good knowledge of statistics.
- experience in or good knowledge of systematic literature reviews.
- capable of defining/assigning tasks within your project and developing/managing a good planning (project management).
- experience with scientific communication and valorization.
- a team player capable of using your domain knowledge in a fluent and constructive way and share it with colleagues, project team or the client.
- entrepreneurial and result-driven.
- eager to learn and you know how to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- communicative and you can express yourself fluently in Dutch, English and French.
- a good logical and analytical mind, you work structured and proactive.
- stress resilient.
- general IT skills.
- flexible - trips to Bruges (head office of Belgium), projects all over the country and possible (short) international projects.
What we offer
An extensive customer network, interesting projects, full-time contract and an attractive remuneration package (incl. company car) combined with a team of enthusiastic and experienced colleagues.
Interested in hict as your new career partner? Please send your application consisting of CV and cover letter to Veerle Van Hecke (email@example.com).