Combining healthcare IT expertise for hospitals and suppliers:
- general IT expertise: knowledge of uniform technologies, standards and methodologies from other sectors, knowledge and competency to link these to the healthcare IT;
- healthcare IT expertise: knowledge of healthcare systems, healthcare architecture and applied standards.
- to get IT to a higher level in the healthcare organisation in order to realise hospital objectives and to optimise the (internal) functioning and the cooperation with business, partners and network around the hospital;
- to optimise the cooperation between healthcare organisations by means of IT;
- to assist the healthcare organisation and IT departments in professionalising their approach towards their clients (business users) and suppliers;
- to give healthcare suppliers the necessary input of the sector to improve the implementation, the support and the tailoring of their products.
- knowledge of the IT landscape in hospitals, knowledge of the complexity, information flows, standards, ...
- consultants with both profound and generalist IT knowledge, in and outside healthcare;
- possibility to make the translation.