We elaborated specific quick audit programmes for the different supporting units, aimed towards the specific issues of each unit: STER-k@Pharmacy, STER-k@Lab, STER-k@Radiology
- You wonder whether the unit's functioning is efficient and whether the modalities are fully exploited.
- The agreed SLA's on lead time and waiting times are reached?
- Is the return of your radiology equipment high enough?
- The investment costs and the need for highly skilled staff keep increasing.
- You wonder whether the cooperation between medical staff, referring practitioner and patients goes optimally.
- You are looking for possibilities in order to optimise the occupation of your operating rooms.
- You wonder whether the used material and performances are invoiced correctly and in a fast way.
- objective helicopter view by an external expert with focus on organisation and direction, efficiency and effectiveness of the processes, ressources, perception and satisfaction of other services and parties concerned;
- analysis of the unit's functioning, both quantitativily using objective data and qualitatively by interviewing users and staff on-site;
- quick scan by senior consultants with a basic formation in healthcare and an on-site experience over many years, preferably at a similar unit.
We help you
- recognise bottlenecks and identify solutions in order to:
- save costs
- increase productivity
- optimise planning
- increase service
- implement improvement propositions and carry out durable changes.