Professor Lieven Annemans, professor Health Economics at the Faculty of Medicine at UGhent, has been assigned the Francqui Chare 2016-2017, and will therefore give 5 sessions.
The lectures are organised by the Université Libre de Bruxelles, Ecole de Santé Publique (School of Public Health). They are being supported in this by the Francqui Foundation.
The topics on the agenda are:
- Qualitative care for everyone in a durable healthcare system (16 March, 2017)
- Principles and methods of economic evaluations on health (30 March, 2017)
- The pharmaco-economy within the development cycle of medication: opportunities and challenges (20 April, 2017)
- Evolution of european collaborations in the field of health policies and access to care (27 April, 2017)
- What is health? A critical look at QALY's and an analysis of other parameters to measure health gains (17 May, 2017)
These sessions are very interesting, so you may count on hict being present!
Each lecture will take place in the ULB, Erasmus campus (School of Public Health), Auditorium Sand, from 17h till 19h.