As Project lead you will become responsible for the implementation of ICT solutions at our healthcare clients, mainly hospitals. For the implementation, you are responsible for the planning and timing, the process and change management aspects of the implementation. You are part of a larger program management team where the projects are coordinated.
You translate the customer's demand and needs into an adequate solution in close collaboration with the customer and other members of the project team. You coach junior and consultant team members, transferring your project management skills and expertise to them. You inspire your colleagues to outperform our customer's expectations.
Preferentially, you have an economic, ICT or paramedical Master’s degree. Additional certifications or degrees in healthcare-related areas or other relevant postgraduate studies (e.g. health economics, master of science in healthcare management & policy, management of public organisations, etc.) are a plus.
- A professional experience in a healthcare-related sector
- Capable of defining/assigning tasks within your project and developing/managing a good planning (project management).
- In-depth knowledge and experience in projects, preferably in hospitals or healthcare-related organisations
- General IT skills and insights in Hospitals Information Systems and Electronic Medical Records.
- A good insight in the Belgian healthcare system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, English and French. Other language skills are a bonus.
- Specific skills such as process mapping, workshop moderation and change management are of particular interest.
We are looking for…
- A logical and analytical mind, with a well-structured and proactive work ethic.
- An entrepreneurial and result-driven consultant.
- A team player capable of using his/her knowledge in a fluent and constructive way and sharing it with colleagues, the project team or the client.
- A stress-resilient team lead, productive in rapid-changing settings, managing multiple projects at the same time and capable of delivering consistent results under pressure.
- Someone eager to learn and able to keep his/her knowledge up-to-date.
- Flexibility: head office in Ghent, with national and (short) international project activities.