We are looking to strengthen our core team of consultants with a passionate junior consultant who wants to grow expertise in health economics & market access, and participate in a variety of projects to get innovative health technologies (drugs, medical devices, mobile applications, etc.) onto the (Belgian) market.
As a junior consultant, you are part of a project team and responsible for specific elements within a project (e.g. desk research, data analysis, survey development, interviews, report writing, etc.).
You also collaborate in the development of study designs and proposals for future projects. You translate the customer's demand into an adequate solution in close collaboration with the customer and other members of the project team.
You have a Master’s degree, preferably in the field of economics, engineering, pharmaceutics or (para)medical sciences. Additional certifications or degrees in healthcare-related areas or other relevant postgraduate studies (e.g. health economics, master of science in healthcare management & policy, management of public organizations, etc.) are a plus.
- Knowledge of or profound interest in health economic evaluations (cost-effectiveness analyses and/or budget impact analyses.
- A passion for collecting and analysing data.
- General ITskills, with proven proficiency in Excel or other relevant data-processing programs.
- Basic knowledge of the Belgian healthcare system.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English. Other language skills are a bonus.
- Specific skills - such as statistics, structured literature search, and in-depth knowledge of the Belgian healthcare financing system - are of particular interest.
We are looking for...
- A logical and analytical mind, with a well-structured and proactive work ethic.
- A consultant at heart – you work directly with end-customers, typically as part of a flexible team of expert consultants.
- An entrepreneurial and result-driven consultant.
- A team player capable of collaborating with team members and the client in a constructive way.
- Someone eager to learn and able to keep his/her knowledge up-to-date.
- Flexibility: head office in Ghent, with national and (short) international project activities.