As consultant you are the link between Hict's project team and the customer. You have broad project responsibilities: making client proposals, developing study designs, executing and managing these studies/projects.
You translate the customer's demand to an adequate solution in close collaboration with the customer and other members of the project team. You coach team members, transferring your knowledge and expertise to them. You inspire your colleagues to outperform our customer's expectations.
Preferentially, you have an economic, engineering, pharmaceutical or paramedical Master’s degree. Additional certifications or degrees in healthcare-related areas or other relevant postgraduate studies (e.g. health economics, master of science in healthcare management & policy, management of public organisations, etc.) are a plus.
- A first professional experience in a healthcare-related sector or you completed a PhD on a healthcare-related subject
- Capable of defining/assigning tasks within your project and developing/managing a good planning (project management).
- Experience with collecting and processing data.
- General IT skills, with proven proficiency in Excel or other relevant data-processing programs.
- A good insight in the Belgian healthcare system.
- Knowledge of or interested in health economic evaluations and/or budget impact analyses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, English and French. Other language skills are a bonus.
- Specific skills such as statistics, structured literature search, in-depth knowledge of the Belgian healthcare financing system are of particular interest.
We are looking for…
- A logical and analytical mind, with a well-structured and proactive work ethic.
- An entrepreneurial and result-driven consultant.
- A team player capable of using his/her knowledge in a fluent and constructive way and sharing it with colleagues, the project team or the client.
- A stress-resilient team lead, productive in rapid-changing settings, managing multiple projects at the same time and capable of delivering consistent results under pressure.
- Someone eager to learn and able to keep his/her knowledge up-to-date.
- Flexibility: head office in Ghent, with national and (short) international project activities.