Hict, as an expertise company in Healthcare, wants to engage an expert with operational hands-on knowledge on hospital accounting and finance.
For national and international projects, we want to extend our team with in-depth knowledge on hospital accounting, finance, controlling and budgeting. You will work on a variety of projects with our customers. As a growth path, you will further develop the financial expertise within Hict. This position is open for an employee contract as for associate consultants.
You have an economic and financial background. Additional certifications or degrees in healthcare-related areas or other relevant postgraduate studies (e.g. health economics, master of science in healthcare management & policy, management of public organisations, etc.) are a plus.
- Professional experience in a healthcare-related sector
- Capable of defining/assigning tasks within your project and developing/managing a good planning (project management).
- Experience with collecting and processing data.
- General IT skills, with proven proficiency in Excel or other relevant data-processing programs.
- A good insight in the Belgian hospital accounting & financing system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch, English and French. Other language skills are a bonus.
We are looking for…
- A logical and analytical mind, with a well-structured and proactive work ethic.
- An entrepreneurial and result-driven consultant.
- A team player capable of using his/her knowledge in a fluent and constructive way and sharing it with colleagues, the project team or the client.
- A stress-resilient team lead, productive in rapid-changing settings, managing multiple projects at the same time and capable of delivering consistent results under pressure.
- Someone eager to learn and able to keep his/her knowledge up-to-date.
- Flexibility: head office in Ghent, with national and international project activities.